The Pursuit of Happiness
A Torah approach to appreciation, joy and inner contentment. Includes 7.5 hours split over 9 sessions to give you the tools, inspiration and system to acquire happiness.
Join Rabbi Shafier as he unveils Chazal’s ancient secrets on how to attain true happiness.
Learn how society bombards us with messages that bring us down – and what we can do to protect ourselves.
Practical strategies and Rabbi Shafier’s insightful advice will give you the tools you need to move past negativity and into fulfillment.
This is a 9 part major series that will give you the tools, inspiration and system to acquire happiness, with a Torah approach to appreciation, joy and inner contentment.
Sessions in the Series:
- Introduction – Training Tools for Life (40 min)
- Are You Happy? (43 min)
- The Pursuit of Pleasure (40 min)
- Holy Pleasures (51 min)
- Think and Be Rich (57 min)
- The Love of Money (50 min)
- Learning to Appreciate (1 hour)
- Your Attitude is Your Reality (1 hour)
- Accepting The Master Plan (1 hour)
Total Listening Time for Seminar: 7.5 Hours